Industrial facilities have many things to consider when choosing industrial fire suppression that will best fit that facility. While each facility is different, here are five main factors to consider when choosing industrial fire suppression in Columbus and Ohio.
You can trust the experts at Hard Fire. We are happy to help you work through your options and pick the industrial fire suppression system(s) that will work best for you.
While state-of-the-art technology may often seem complex, for systems of this level of importance there is something to be said for simplicity. A complex system has more chances to go wrong, whereas its simpler counterpart can ensure safety without as much room for error.
If a fire breaks out, time is of the essence and every single second counts. Choosing industrial fire suppression that is fast can be the difference between a small fire and a catastrophic one.
- Does the system have a set time range in which it will respond to fires?
- Is that speed fast enough to prevent the spread to other areas of the facility?
Your facility deserves industrial fire suppression that will take care of fires quickly before they have time to spread or cause extra damage and production downtime.
Choosing something as important as industrial fire suppression for your facility should be backed by more than just claims that it will work – instead, you want proof that it does.
- Does the system you are looking at have a proven track record?
- Can you be certain that it will work as advertised?
- Does it come with verified customer testimonials?
If you aren’t sure that the system you choose has worked in the past, then don’t allow your business continuation plan to be the guinea pig. Make sure that any system you choose to work with has a proven track record of working and protecting people and property. Hard fire has 78 years of providing fire suppression systems for our Ohio customers.
When considering industrial fire suppression, a main concern should be whether it is adaptable to fit into your facility.
- Does it work seamlessly with your equipment?
- Does it provide a range of extinguishants that will ensure the safety of your employees and equipment?
If the answer to any of these is no, then that should be a good sign to look to Hard Fire for industrial fire suppression that will meet your needs.
An industrial fire suppression system shouldn’t have to break the bank to work. While you want top-of-the-line equipment, you also want to make sure you get the most bang for your buck.
- What is the initial cost of installing the system?
- Will installation and use cause disruptions to your workday?
- Can it be used with your current equipment or will you need to upgrade old equipment?
- Are there expenses to consider after installation?
- What is the response time for your service supplier?
- Are you sure your service company can provide fast, efficient recharge service to get your process back to work?
All of these are good questions to ask while determining the cost-effectiveness of industrial fire suppression for your business.
Give us a call today for professional and effective industrial fire suppression in Columbus or the surrounding areas. Call Hard Fire today at 614-882-2990 or contact us!