Novec 1230 for OH Fire Suppression
When it comes to your Ohio business, you want the very best in safety and fire protection to keep your employees and property safe. That’s why it is so essential you invest in a high quality, dependable fire suppression. Sometimes, water is not the best fire suppression agent. Depending on what you are trying to protect, water might end up doing just as much harm to your equipment as the fire itself. Hard Fire offers Novec 1230 for OH businesses to quickly and effectively suppress any fire that might ignite. These clean agents suppress the fire by reducing its heat and inhibiting any chain reactions that can result from a fire.
Clean agent fire suppression like Novec 1230 offers many advantages, including:
- Safe to use even when there are people present. You will not have to worry about inhaling hazardous fumes or getting any on your skin.
- Works quickly and can reach extinguishing levels in as little as 10 seconds.
- Highly effective designed to control and extinguish a blaze before it even has a chance to spread to other parts of your office, warehouse or commercial property.
- They do not leave any residue behind, so you will not have to worry about expensive cleaning and repair bills.
- They are environmentally friendly and will not contribute to the depletion of the ozone layer.
- And more
Ready to get started making your business safer? Give us a call today to learn more about Novec 1230 and all of the fire suppression agents we offer.
Novec 1230 Fire Suppression from Hard Fire
From design to installation, we will expertly install your fire suppression system, paying close attention to expertly install it and ensure all steps are followed appropriately. We have been installing fire suppression systems like Novec 1230 in commercial buildings for over 70 years. We understand that you want to protect your building’s occupants and assets. And, if a fire ever breaks out, you want to know that the proper emergency personnel are notified so they can quickly respond to the problem. That’s what we are here for.
Our team at Hard Fire is also NICET-certified, and we can provide assessments, installations, designs, scheduled and unscheduled repairs, inspections, monitoring and much more. Contact us today and we will gladly tell you more about Novec 1230 and all we can do for you and your business.
Contact Us about Novec 1230
Are you interested in getting some more information about Novec 1230 for your OH business? Call Hard Fire at 1-800-848-1301 or 614-882-2990 or you can Contact Us.