Clean Agent Fire Suppression Cleveland
Alternatives to water based fire suppression are becoming increasingly necessary across the industrial and small business worlds. Water can do irreparable damage to electronic and computer technologies, even the data held within. If a fire were to break out at your business that utilizes a water based sprinkler system, the water to be deployed in the event of a fire is capable of wreaking every bit as much in the way of havoc on your equipment and products as the blaze itself may. Hard Fire specializes in clean agent fire suppression in Cleveland and nearby. Our team of technicians and engineers can visit to assess your property, all of the items and wares that you wish to protect to create a custom fire suppression system for your company.
The clean agent fire suppression systems we carry use clean agents like FM200 and Novec 1230 in order to put out any blaze unfolding. The primary benefit of utilizing clean agents to suppress fires is that the composition of the clean agents works by effectively reducing the heat and chain reaction events that come with a fire.
Our clean agent fire suppression systems protect:
- Computer, server equipment
- Customer, client records
- Other irreplaceable items, equipment, machinery
- Art, antiques
- Manufacturing equipment
- And more!
Clean agent fire suppression systems are beneficial:
- They are safe to use around people. Inhalation of hazardous fumes or skin contact needn’t be a concern.
- They work very quickly, reaching prime extinguishing levels in as little as 10 seconds.
- Very effective, designed to control and extinguish a blaze before it spreads to other parts of your office, warehouse or commercial property.
- No residue left behind, you will not have to worry about expensive cleaning and repair bills.
- Environmentally friendly and will not contribute to the depletion of the ozone layer.
Call us for information on our clean agent fire suppression systems. We will answer your questions and get you on our schedule as soon as possible.
Professional Clean Agent Fire Suppression
You will be impressed by the level of knowledge and experience at Hard Fire. Our technicians and engineers are trained, educated and fully up to date on all of the relevant NFPA’s codes as well as local, state and federal codes, regulations and laws.
NICET-certified, we can provide assessments, installations, designs, scheduled and unscheduled repairs, inspections, monitoring and much more. We aim to be your one stop shop for all of your clean agent fire suppression needs.
Give us a call today to get more information and to get on our schedule!
Clean Agent Fire Suppression and More
If you would like more information on clean agent fire suppression in Cleveland, call Hard Fire at 1-800-848-1301 or 614-882-2990 or Contact Us.