Clean Agent Fire Suppression Cincinnati
Sometimes, water is not the best fire suppression agent. Depending on what you are trying to protect, water might end up doing just as much harm to your equipment as the fire itself. Hard Fire specializes in clean agent fire suppression in Cincinnati and the surrounding areas, and we have the technicians and engineers on staff that will assess your specific situation, wants and needs and come up with a fire suppression system that will meet those wants and needs.
Our clean agent fire suppression systems use clean agents like Novec 1230 in order to quickly and effectively suppress any fire that might ignite. These clean agents suppress the fire by reducing its heat and inhibiting any chain reactions that can result from a fire.
Some of our clean agent fire suppression systems are installed in buildings that store:
- Computer and server equipment
- Customer and client records
- Art and antiques
- Manufacturing equipment
- Other irreplaceable items, equipment and machinery
- And more!
Clean agent fire suppression systems offer plenty of advantages:
- They work very quickly and can reach extinguishing levels in as little as 10 seconds.
- They are very effective, and they are designed to control and extinguish a blaze before it even has a chance to spread to other parts of your office, warehouse or commercial property.
- They are safe to use even when there are people present. You will not have to worry about inhaling hazardous fumes or getting any on your skin.
- They do not leave any residue behind, so you will not have to worry about expensive cleaning and repair bills.
- They are environmentally friendly and will not contribute to the depletion of the ozone layer.
Call us to find out more about our clean agent fire suppression systems. We will answer your questions and get you on our schedule as soon as possible.
Professional Clean Agent Fire Suppression
When you call us to learn more about our services, you will be impressed by our level of knowledge and experience. Our technicians and engineers are fully up to date on the NFPA’s codes and local, state and federal codes, regulations and laws.
Our team at Hard Fire is also NICET-certified, and we can provide assessments, installations, designs, scheduled and unscheduled repairs, inspections, monitoring and much more. We can truly be your one stop shop for all of your clean agent fire suppression needs.
Give us a call today to get more information and to get on our schedule!
Clean Agent Fire Suppression and More
If you would like more information on clean agent fire suppression in Cincinnati, call Hard Fire at 1-800-848-1301 or 614-882-2990 or Contact Us.