As a business owner, protecting your property, assets and employees or residents is a legitimate concern. At Hard Fire, our focus is on helping you protect them. When you’re ready to hire the professionals, we will send one of our fire protection experts to your property and based on your business’ needs, we will design a system using the best fire suppression agent, select the best components for your fire protection system, and develop all specs and drawings needed for your project. Until then, as experts in fire protection for Canton and the surrounding areas, we have put together a list of 5 essential fire safety tips for you and your business.
- Fire Protection Equipment – A company should invest in proper fire safety equipment such as fire suppressants and alarms. Make sure all of your fire protection systems are properly installed and monitored; it can help save lives and minimize the amount of damage done. Since this is so essential, it is important to make sure you hire the professionals to ensure the job is done well. At Hard Fire, we have professional representatives on NFPA standard’s code committees and work closely with fire detection and suppression system manufacturers. We are committed to offering our clients the latest developments in fire protection, prevention and detection technology. Our intelligent fire detection capabilities include; high sensitivity incipient smoke, spot, linear heat, flame, and combustible gas, which can be integrated with Novec 1230, CO2, Foam and Water Mist fire suppression.
- Have an Emergency Plan – Even before a fire emergency strikes be sure that you have a detailed emergency plan in place and that all of your employees or residents understand how to execute the plan efficiently. It can be a good idea to have a practice run just to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Routine Equipment Inspection – Having quality equipment is essential. And, having your equipment inspected is just as necessary! At Hard Fire, we use the best technology available to monitor your fire alarm and fire suppression systems. That way you can rest easy knowing the professionals are on the job, keeping a watchful eye on everything.
- Emergency Lighting – You don’t want to find out during a fire or other emergency that your emergency lights and exit signs are not working properly. Seconds count when there is a fire, so ensure that all aspects of fire protection systems are fully functional as they should be. Our experienced professionals at Hard Fire know how to check every component of fire protection systems, including your emergency lights and exit signs.
- Appliance Safety – Make sure everyone on your property knows how to properly store and use appliances. Electrical outlets and wiring should also be checked regularly to prevent potential risks.
When you’re ready to learn more about fire protection in Canton or to set up a fire protection plan, call us at Hard Fire at 800-848-1301 or 614-882-2990 or Contact Us.