In the event of a fire in your place of business, you will want a system in place that will both eliminate the fire and not perform catastrophic damage to your equipment and products. Smoke damage is bad enough, but water damage from sprinkler systems or fire hoses can effectively destroy the computers, cause loss of irreplaceable data and the goods you sell as efficiently as any fire can. You should consider a clean agent fire suppression system for your Akron area business.
- NOVEC 1230—3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid is a people safe sustainable HFC alternative that works quickly, cleanly and efficiently to help stop a fire before it starts. Designed for use as a gaseous fire suppression agent is used particularly in situations where a sprinkler would damage expensive equipment or where water-based suppression would not be beneficial.
- FM200—Also known as 1,1,1,2,3,3,3-Heptafluoropropane, is a colorless and odorless people safe halocarbon used as a gaseous fire suppression agent. This suppression type is used most frequently in data processing and telecommunications facilities.
- Water Mist—Used in place of standard sprinkler systems and a small fraction of water, uses fine spray droplets to control, suppress or extinguish fires by cooling the flame and surrounding gases (evaporation), assuaging radiant heat by the small droplets.
- Foam—Cools the fires and coats the source of it, preventing its overall contact with oxygen, resulting in faster and more efficient suppression of the combustion.
- CO2—Carbon dioxide, used in non-occupied industrial spaces and in local application machinery protection. CO2 reduces the amount of oxygen available to feed the fire.
- Inert Agent Systems—chemically inert, elements found in the air we breathe, these agents “remix” the air to create an atmosphere where fire cannot exist. Used in spaces where chemical reaction could present a life safety hazard.
Hard Fire supplies these special hazard fire suppression systems to businesses looking to protect your most valuable human assets and mission critical portions of your company. There are many benefits and perks to a clean agent fire suppression system, chiefly, much less or no damage to your equipment, people and products following a fire, this also vastly reduces downtime and returning to production quickly, saving jobs. Hard Fire’s fire suppression system services include:
- Testing & Inspection of Your Fire Suppression System
- Extensive Agent and Parts Stocking
- Rapid Recharge Service
- Parts and Equipment Replacement
- Equipment Repair
- 24/7 Emergency Service
Are you interested in learning more about clean agent fire suppression in Akron or the surrounding areas? Call Hard Fire at 1-800-848-1301 or 614-882-2990 or you can Contact Us.